Butler Davis has a broad litigation practice, focusing business, commercial, securities, contract and disputes in the corporate arena. The cases we try in Michigan, at the Federal level and through arbitration an administrative agencies all receive the benefit of our vast experience and individualized care. We are widely recognized for our thorough, tough and results-oriented litigation.
Our chief aim is to insist in finding cost-effective and creative approaches that deliver results. We also proactively deliver alternative resolutions to complex issues on behalf of our clients. The results you need, at a price you can afford.
Attorney Davis has advocated before the American Arbitration Association and the National Association of Securities Dealers (now known as FINRA). Currently, she serves as a commercial arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association, and has arbitrated several cases since her admission to the commercial roster in 2009. Attorney Davis is also an experienced mediator – eligible for admission to Michigan state court rosters. She is also an active member of the National Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, as well a being a member of the American Bar Association’s Section of Dispute Resolution and the State Bar of Michigan’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Section.
Last 30 Posts
- Annual Meeting Language Access Program
- OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS TO 25 CITIES
- Sizzling September Events at a Glance
- The National Bar Association has Filed a Lawsuit Against the City of Ferguson and the Ferguson Police Department
- 2014 MentorJet
- How can Divorced Parents Establish Balanced Time with Children?
- Understanding Michigan’s new RUAA
- Do You Know When Your Business Needs A Lawyer
- 7 Tips to Finding an Excellent Lawyer
- Valentine’s Day