At Butler Davis, our business litigation practice is extensive and varied, encompassing a broad scope of complex issues. Our experience with business disputes covers jury and nonjury cases in state and federal courts.
We are particularly adept at handling complex business issues and cases. We approach each situation with an appropriate amount of assertive professionalism that can often lead to out of court resolution over litigation. While the courtroom is an option, we work with all of our clients to anticipate issues before they erupt. Our experience on your behalf means potentially lower costs and improved odds of a positive outcome in your favor.
Whether it’s a partnership dispute, corporate acquisition, franchising issue or a claim against your business by a competitor, Butler Davis can help.
Last 30 Posts
- Annual Meeting Language Access Program
- OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS TO 25 CITIES
- Sizzling September Events at a Glance
- The National Bar Association has Filed a Lawsuit Against the City of Ferguson and the Ferguson Police Department
- 2014 MentorJet
- How can Divorced Parents Establish Balanced Time with Children?
- Understanding Michigan’s new RUAA
- Do You Know When Your Business Needs A Lawyer
- 7 Tips to Finding an Excellent Lawyer
- Valentine’s Day