The field of real estate litigation requires an experienced legal professional that understands the intricacies of commercial transactions, financing, the structure of ownership, as well as the regulations that pertain to both small and large acquisitions or sales.
At Butler Davis, we work to help our clients achieve their commercial objectives in the most efficient and effective manner possible. More and more, when a solid professional is needed, people turn to us for their commercial real estate litigation.
Through our integrated approach, we provide consistency and tested experience to your benefit, regardless of what you are facing. Whether you are restructuring the details of a transaction, managing, enhancing or acquiring new assets or settling a dispute, we are here to help and get you to a positive result.
The trademark of our Real Estate litigation support is that we maximize opportunities for our clients, while minimizing and avoiding unnecessary risks.
We routinely represent owners, developers, borrowers, landlords and commercial tenants in resolving disputes involving:
- Purchase/sale contracts and options
- Management and operating agreements
- Ownership structures, including partnership and limited liability company and settling of disputes
- Title matters
- Commercial leases, including eviction, landlord tenant proceedings to recover
- Major construction disputes, including contractor and subcontractor disputes
Settling of disputes over the breach of a commercial lease
Last 30 Posts
- Annual Meeting Language Access Program
- OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS TO 25 CITIES
- Sizzling September Events at a Glance
- The National Bar Association has Filed a Lawsuit Against the City of Ferguson and the Ferguson Police Department
- 2014 MentorJet
- How can Divorced Parents Establish Balanced Time with Children?
- Understanding Michigan’s new RUAA
- Do You Know When Your Business Needs A Lawyer
- 7 Tips to Finding an Excellent Lawyer
- Valentine’s Day