Butler Davis has extensive experience helping as entrepreneurs establish and incorporate their businesses, including the formation of limited liability companies (LLC) and corporations (for-profit and non-profit), as well as subchapter S or C election.
To be successful in business, it has to be structured correctly from the start. We have the knowledge and expertise to place you on a solid foundation from day one.
Last 30 Posts
- Annual Meeting Language Access Program
- OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS TO 25 CITIES
- Sizzling September Events at a Glance
- The National Bar Association has Filed a Lawsuit Against the City of Ferguson and the Ferguson Police Department
- 2014 MentorJet
- How can Divorced Parents Establish Balanced Time with Children?
- Understanding Michigan’s new RUAA
- Do You Know When Your Business Needs A Lawyer
- 7 Tips to Finding an Excellent Lawyer
- Valentine’s Day