Divorce and Family Law
At Butler Davis, we understand that clients sometimes face issues in their families that require the assistance of a legal professional. If you are going through divorce or custody proceedings, you want someone you can rely on. Our clients quickly learn to appreciate our compassion and practical approach to their legal needs. Many times, simply receiving a call from Butler Davis can lead to a resolution or amicable solution to a situation.
A divorce can be overwhelming. Issues like spousal support, child custody and access and division of assets can cause undue stress. We bring our wealth of experience and particular expertise with these matters to advance our clients’ interests.
Last 30 Posts
- Annual Meeting Language Access Program
- OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS TO 25 CITIES
- Sizzling September Events at a Glance
- The National Bar Association has Filed a Lawsuit Against the City of Ferguson and the Ferguson Police Department
- 2014 MentorJet
- How can Divorced Parents Establish Balanced Time with Children?
- Understanding Michigan’s new RUAA
- Do You Know When Your Business Needs A Lawyer
- 7 Tips to Finding an Excellent Lawyer
- Valentine’s Day